Be an Exhibitor at the Colorado Outdoor Adventure Expo!
The Colorado Parks and Wildlife Outdoor Adventure Expo strives to be an event where every organization represented shares activities and information that promote outdoor recreation or connects people to the natural resources of our state.
Please consider the following guidelines before registering as an exhibitor.
Exhibits must meet the following criteria:
- Incorporates a hands-on component – an activity, a game, props to explore, etc.
- Only hands out information that connects people directly to the outdoors -maps, program schedules, coupons for outdoor gear, etc.
- If exhibitor is there to market/sell products – the items must be directly related to the items needed for outdoor activities.
- If exhibitor is there to market/sell services – the services must directly relate to promoting outdoor recreation or teaching about the outdoors.
- Exhibitors must agree to be present for the full 2-day event.
Set-up: Friday from 1 p.m. - 5p.m. and/or Saturday 6 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Event Hours: Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. & Sunday - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Security will be on-site overnight.
Exhibits that do not meet the above criteria will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The Colorado Parks and Wildlife planning team reserves the right to turn away any exhibit that does not fit within the scope and intention of the event.
If you have questions or want to be sure that you will be accepted as an exhibitor, e-mail email@example.com.
Pick Your Preferred Event Location
The online registration system will ask you to select your preferred event location. Colorado Parks and Wildlife staff will do our best to honor your request.
You will be able to select from:
Camping, hiking, biking, nature-based activities, park finders, and any outdoor activities not on the water. Activities occur at the campground (Northeast side of park).
Boating (of all sorts), fishing, swimming, and all other water-based activities will be at the East Boat Ramp (Northeast side of park).
Archery, air rifles, and hunting safety activities will be in the shooting section at the campground.
2017 Exhibitor Fees, Deadlines and Rentals
Late Registration – September 1st – 15th
- $150 - Non-profits/Government Organizations (no sales)
- $350 – For-profit Vendors/Organizations (plus 5% of any sales revenue)
Exhibitor fees go towards the shared cost of putting on a large-scale event of this scope – trash and recycling services, restrooms, security, paramedics, and logistical support are all partially covered through exhibitor fees. In order to accommodate as many organizations as possible we keep the cost minimal and do not provide tables, chairs and tents as part of event registration fees.
Canopy/Table/Chair Rental Options:
A to Z Rental Center in Lakewood will be our event rentals provider. If you need rental items, Colorado Parks and Wildlife will collect the rental fees when you register before September 1st and will work with A to Z to put in one large order for the event. Whatever selections of tents, tables and chairs you make when you register will be at the park when you arrive to set-up. Organizations are welcome to bring their own items.
You must register and pay separately for these items at this link: http://events.egov.com/eventreg/CO/event.htm?name=2017tablechairscanopiesreservation
2017 Rental Options:
- 10' x 10' Canopy: $120 each (Includes sand bags)
- 6' Table - $16 each
- 8' Table - $18 each
- Chairs (rented in lots of 2) - $4
If you register after September 1st your organization is responsible for providing your own tents, tables and chairs.